Donatos Pizza Love RewardsTerms & Conditions
Last modified: September 6, 2019
- Overview of Donatos Pizza Love Rewards Program Donatos Pizza Love Rewards Program (the “Program”) is a loyalty program sponsored by Donatos Pizza (“Sponsor”) through which individuals (“Participants”) who have a Profile online account (“Profile”) and have registered to participate in the Program (“Participant Account”) can collect points (“Points”) by making qualifying orders.
- Participation in the Program
- The Program is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are at least thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time they establish a Participant Account and who place an order as described below from any participating Donatos location in the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia. It is void where prohibited by law.
- Participation in the Program constitutes each Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Program Terms and Conditions (“Rules”). Those who do not comply with these Rules as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion may be prohibited from participating in the Program. By registering for the Program, you hereby agree to be bound by these Rules and further agree to receive email and push notification messages from Sponsor regarding the status of your Participant Account and Points total.
- Modification and Termination of the Program
- By participating in the Program, Participants hereby agree that Sponsor may modify the Program and these Rules, including termination of the Program, with or without notice even though these changes may affect a Participant’s ability to redeem accumulated Points.
- A Participant’s continued participation in the Program constitutes his or her acceptance of any changes to these Rules.
- Collecting Points
- Earning Points through Online Purchase: Once you have enrolled, you will earn 3 Points per dollar spent up to a maximum of 500 Points per day on Qualifying Orders. Points are calculated on pre-tax, post-discount, sub-total dollars of product purchases at a Donatos located in the United States (“Qualifying Order”). Qualifying Orders will be calculated only based on pre-tax, post-discount product purchases and do not include alcohol, delivery fees, gratuities, and taxes. Limit: A Participant can earn no more than 500 Points each day for a Qualifying Order, regardless of the number or amount of Qualifying Orders a Participant submits. You may use any of the Donatos ordering channels to earn Points for Qualifying Orders.
- Earning Additional Points: There are other ways to earn Points like recruitment of other active program participants, social sharing and survey online interaction through the Participant Account (Point structure and availability varies).
- Earning Points for Online Purchase After Order is Placed: If you make a Qualifying Order online but do not use a Participant Account, you may make a request for Points after your Qualifying Order. You must make the request using a valid Participant Account (which may be created after your Qualifying Order) within seven (7) days of the date of the Qualifying Order by calling Customer Service at 1-800-DONATOS Monday through Friday from 8 am until 5 pm EST. You will need to submit the order number associated with the Qualifying Order included on your receipt. Limit: You may only make one (1) post-purchase request every thirty (30) calendar days.
- Earning Points for Orders Placed by Phone or In-Person: If you make a Qualifying Order as described in Section D(1) by phone or in-person at a participating store, you may earn Points by providing the phone number associated with your Participant Account at the time of your order or you may request Points after your order by following the process set forth above in Section D(3).
- No Cash Value or Transferability: Points do not constitute property, do not entitle a member a vested right or interest and have no cash value. As such, Points are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason, and are not transferable upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter or otherwise by operation of law. The sale of Points is strictly prohibited, and any Participant identified by Sponsor attempting to sell Points may have his or her Participant Account terminated. Any Points remaining in a Participant Account if the Program is terminated will be forfeited without compensation. There shall be no carry over or transfer of Points to other Sponsor programs (if any), unless otherwise determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for expired, forfeited, lost, or stolen Points, including but not limited to Points redeemed without Participant authorization.
- Point Redemption
- Rewards: Participants earn points and/or rewards when they order directly from participating Donatos Pizza locations. Sponsor may modify the number of Points needed to earn a Reward and will notify all Participants prior to its implementation. Some rewards, including any birthday reward, will not be available until after the participant makes a purchase as a member.
- How to Use Points: After accumulating the designated number of Points, a corresponding Reward, or choice of Rewards, will be made available. Rewards expire as indicated in the member’s account, usually after no more than 30 days. Participants are responsible for applicable sales tax, state fees, delivery charge, and gratuities for orders including a Reward Pizza. Limit: A Participant may redeem up to five (5) Reward Pizzas in one order.
- Point Redemption Final: All Point redemptions are final and the Points will be deducted immediately from the Participant Account. Sponsor will not provide any refunds or replacements once Points are expired or redeemed.
- Promotional Offers: From time to time, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, elect to offer promotional opportunities for Participants to earn or redeem Points and or Rewards in addition to the point structure set forth above. These promotional offers may be available for a limited time period and may be limited to select store locations, and may vary by Participant. Sponsor will provide the specific terms and conditions of any promotional offers at such time that the promotional offer is available.
- Combining Rewards with Other Offers: Rewards are not valid in conjunction with any other offers, coupons, specials, or catering discounts.
- Inactivity and Forfeiture
- If a Participant fails to either earn or redeem Points for one hundred eighty (180) consecutive calendar days, the Participant will forfeit any Points remaining in his/her Participant Account, without compensation.
- General Terms and Conditions
- Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the eligibility of any person who uses, or, in the case of suspension, is suspected of using, the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Rules or any federal or state laws, statutes or ordinances. In addition to suspension or discontinuance of the Program eligibility, Sponsor shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
- Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Program may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that, or any other, provision.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program, accumulation of and redemption of Points, or a Participant’s compliance with these Rules will be resolved by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by Participants while participating in the Program.
- Participants are responsible for the payment of all taxes which may result from participation in the Program.
- Participants are responsible for maintaining updated contact information in their Participant Account. Information contained in the Participant Account may be used to contact Participants.
- The Program is subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Limitation of Liability
- Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, and promotional and advertising agencies are not responsible for any printing or computer error, omission, interruption, irregularity, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of Program materials or Points, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, unauthorized access to Participant Accounts, or inaccurate transmission of Program information due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, at any web site or any combination thereof.
- By participating in the Program, each Participant accepts all responsibility for, and hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, promotion and advertising agencies, franchisees, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, and successors, assigns, and service providers from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, or expenses that may arise from actions taken by such Participant and/or Participant’s participation in the Program, or for any harm or injury caused by any third party.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPONSOR’S NEGLIGENCE, SHALL SPONSOR AND ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, INDEPENDENTLY OWNED AND OPERATED DONATOS FRANCHISE STORES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM OR ANY PURCHASED ITEM, EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SUCH EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF SPONSOR IMPROPERLY DENIES A PARTICIPANT ANY REWARD, LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EQUIVALENT FAIR MARKET VALUE OF THE REWARD. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, A PARTICIPANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO SUCH MATTERS IN ANY FORUM BEYOND ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE KIND OF ACT, EVENT, CONDITION OR OMISSION UPON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED.
- As a condition of participating in the Program, Participant agrees that, except where prohibited, any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Program or any item purchased therein shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a state or federal court located in Franklin County, Ohio. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Ohio or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Ohio.
- If any provision of these Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Rules, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Headings are for ease of reading and do not restrict or alter the meaning of any provision within these Rules.
935 Taylor Station Road
Columbus, OH 43230